LAFORGE Continues to be a Leader in Innovation with the DynaTrac and DynaTrac Vision system
At times when precision farming becomes an opportunity for farmers to increase yields, improve profitability and reduce inputs (fertilizers, seeds, chemical products, tillage), LAFORGE innovates and creates a universal guidance interface.
THE INNOVATION: The DynaTrac® interface is positioned on the tractor rear hitch. It slides laterally, controlled by the guidance system (GPS or camera) to ensure a rear implement positioning with an accuracy close to one inch. It allows decoupling of the implement’s motion from the tractor’s one. This eliminates constrains on the implement which eases its positioning and improves tracking of tractor’s trajectory. It has been proven beneficial both on flat and hilly fields.
Efficiency: a DynaTrac® interface coupled with a guidance system (GPS or camera) allows farms to instantly get ready for precision farming with their current range of implements and the ones to come.
Simplicity: the user only needs to understand and set up one kind of interface instead of a specific one for each implement.
Savings:Compatible with all tractors and all implements in the marketplace, the DynaTrac® adds the guidance function to standard implements. It is an economical solution instead of buying an implement-dedicated guidance function on each implement.
- Strip-till implement guided to only till area to be seeded, allowing to reduce fuel consumption and limit soil disturbance. Place seeds at a later stage accurately by guiding planter with DynaTrac® as well.
- Planting with regular spacing between rows on the whole field allowing:
- Mechanical termination of weeds (cultivator). Possibility to work even at early / late stage of plant growth, in windy or in poor light conditions because of GPS signal.
- Harvest optimized and fast with no guess rows and harvester guided by seeding line.
- Efficient bedding and planting of vegetables- thanks to accuracy preventing overlaps and poor positioning which generate yield losses.
- Fertilizer applied as close as possible to the roots, whatever the growth stage of the plant. Savings for the farmer and decrease of fertilizer application rate positive for the environment.
- Drip irrigation:
- allows to position irrigation tapes precisely and then plant close to them to boost yields while limiting water consumption.
- allows subsequent operations without damaging irrigation tapes grids.
LAFORGE has a strong innovation culture with many SIMA and AE50 awards. The latest one is a Gold Medal for 2019 edition of SIMA and 2020 AE50 awards. LAFORGE is an independent family-owned company which headquarter is located close to Reims, France and a North American Sales Office in Waterloo, IA. It has been a leading company on tractor – implement interface market for close to 40 years and achieved growth rate of more than 10% per year lately.
LAFORGEalso has a manufacturing subsidiary in Iowa, USA and is very international with more than 80% of sales outside of France, in more than 50 countries.