Senninger announces its new Pivot Placer, a cloud-based portal that helps dealers improve their customer support and overall business through easy access to information on customers’ irrigation equipment — geographical location, field characteristics, equipment manufacturer, model and date of installation.
Pivot Placer also allows dealers to populate the database and color code the following:
· Machine placement, manufacturer, model, spans, installation date
· Elevation changes within each field
· Sprinkler manufacturer, model, installation date, warranty information
· Pressure regulator manufacturer, model, installation date, warranty information
· Flow meter manufacturer, model, installation date, warranty information
· System flow, system pressure
· Service and maintenance records
· Monitor maintenance and replacement recommendations
Senninger’s Pivot Placer is a free program designed to register unlimited contacts, growers and data. Dealers can conveniently track maintenance and service needs from computer, tablet or smart phone in the office, the field or at home. Pivot Placer is supported on Windows, Mac, Android and Linux operating systems.
(407) 877-5655 / www.senninger.com