Glanford Feed Co.

Glandorf Feed Company began when Arthur Inkrott and E.J Meyer purchased a flour mill in Glandorf, OH from the Kohl's Family in 1942.
In 1964, Glandorf Feed incorporated and the growth began that has brought us to where we are today.
In the mid 1960's we became involved in the Poultry Industry. Glandorf Feed contracted with area farmers to build egg laying facilities in which Glandorf Feed would supply the birds and feed, and the farmers would collect the eggs to be picked up for delivery to local markets. In the early 1980's, the local egg industry began to phase out with the increase in larger egg laying facilities being built around the country, so Glandorf Feed Company chose to hault egg production and sell all of our birds.

With the steadily increasing grain yields, we have expanded our storage capacity numerous times. The years in which the expansions have taken place are 1987, 1996, 1998, and 2003.

In 2002, another livestock industry became popular in our area, so we purchased some shares in Sow Co-Ops from Kalmbach Feeds of Upper Sandusky, OH.

Contact Name: 
Chuck
Phone: 
(419) 538-6521
Fax: 
(419) 538-6523
Location: 
300 S. Main St. P.O. Box 24
Glandorf, OH 45848-0024
United States

Location

Javascript is required to view this map.

Business Category(s)

Commodities and Futures
Elevators and Cooperatives
Supply, Services and Accessories

Upcoming Auctions